You may have heard about GDPR!
We will explain briefly what we do.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address, address
• demographic information such as postcode
Why we collect this information:
Personal data of users / visitors / buyers requested by this Store are limited to the information necessary for the operation of this Store and the provision of optimal services through it, in accordance with applicable Greek and European legislation. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Execution and proof of product orders
• Issuance of the relevant legal documents (invoices, receipts).
• Shipment to the user / buyer designated.
• Export of statistics (which will not contain personal data that may lead to the identification of individuals).
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails/newsletters about our new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, on condition that you have not opted-out of receiving such promotional information.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by phone, fax, mail or email, on condition that you have not opted-out of being contacted for market research purposes.
We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
These data are not passed on to third parties, except for their use by product transport companies.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.